2. How do you like your steak? I'm not a lover of steak, but any meat I eat has to be medium to well done.
3. What was the last film you saw in the Cinema? Life as we know it. Brilliant film, I loved it :)
4. What is your favourite TV show? I can't say I have a favourite, I have many. I love The Inbetweeners, Gavin and Stacey and Big Brother, all of which have you noticed are no longer continuing. I also love Kirstie's Homemade Home & Christmas.
5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? I would stay in England, somewhere amongst the countryside.
6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 Weetabix, I'm trying to eat healthier at the moment.
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Has to be Italian, I adore pasta and pizza
8. What food do you dislike? Chicken. I hate it, I know that shocks most people :)
9. Place to eat? The White Hart, a country pub in Margaretting Tye, good food, lovely people, beautiful surroundings.
10. Most annoying habit? Probably biting my nails, it even annoys me. I have tried so many times to stop, and I have on many occasions but for some reason I always end up starting again :s
11. you are....? Very critical of myself, and at times very blond ha ha.
12. Favourite clothes? Leggings, they go with so much and are sooooo comfy.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, mainly Venice. Poland, to visit Krakow and Thailand. There are many other places but I could go on for hours so I won't continue.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full, life can be negative enough without me adding to it.
15. Where would you want to retire? I've got years before that happens so I haven't even thought about it yet, sorry.
16. Favourite time of day? Depends what day it is. If I'm not working then I like the morning as I have the whole day ahead of me to do what I like, If it is a work day then I like the evening. I'm sure you can all appreciate that.
17. Where were you born? Chelmsford
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? I'm not a lover of sport.
19. Bird Watcher? I wouldn't call myself a bird watcher, I couldn't tell you the names of very many, but I do like to sit and watch them fluttering around the garden or when we are camping, it is a lovely sound to wake up to on a morning as well (so long as it isn't too early!).
20. Morning person or night person? Refer back to question 16.
21. Do you have any pets? A cat called Molly and a Goldfish called Dave.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? I can't remember what I wanted to do as a really young child. I know by the time I got to senior school I wanted to be a Travel Agent, which I did for 4 years, then decided I had had enough of that and wanted to try something new. (ha ha that doesn't sound like me at all, NOT. I get bored with things very easily.)
23. What is your best childhood memory? Christmas time. Going into town with my family Christmas Eve to buy the last minute presents, listening to Christmas songs and decorating the tree. Then waking up Christmas morning, glancing across to my stocking at the end of my bed, running to my parents and shouting at the top of my voice "He's been, He's been".
24. Cat or dog person? Cat.
25. Married? No.
26. Always wear your seat belt? Always, it is not worth taking the risk of not wearing it.
27. Been in a car accident? Yes, a couple of little ones, never anything very serious thankfully. I just hope it stays that way.
28. Any pet peeves? Bad manners. There is just no excuse for it.
29. Favourite pizza topping? I'm pretty boring when it comes to pizza, I tend to go for plain, with lots of cheese mmmmm.
30. Favourite flower? Gerbera's beautiful bold colours, they look gorgeous.
31. Favourite ice cream? Chocolate & Mint
32. How many times did you fail your driving test? This is a bit of a sore subject for me. I actually failed five times, which is really bad but I am putting it all down to experience.
33. From whom did you get your last email? Leah my line manager at work. I had just sent her some photos that I had taken on leaving work yesterday and she replied to say Thank You.
34. Do anything spontaneous lately? Another boring answer from me on this one as well I'm afraid. The answer is no, I'm a sucker for planning so I can't even remember the last spontaneous thing I have done. Is that bad????
35. Like your job? Love my job. I work with some great people. The job can be very tough and demanding and my colleagues who I look at as friends definitely pull me through the bad times. We are lucky to have a rewarding job, making a difference to other people, it is a great feeling :)
36. Which store would you use to max out your credit card? Primark, if it is even possible to do that in there :) Also a local store Tickety Boo, this is where I bought my wash bag from :)
37. Broccoli? Take it or leave it, I'm not really to fussed either way.
38. Favourite vacation? I'm torn between 2 here. Orlando, Florida with my family, I have been there 5 times now, there is so much to do and something to please everyone. Corfu, been here twice with James, it is so pretty and very relaxing, but with plenty to do if you want to. I can't go on holiday and do nothing, Like I said earlier I get to bored!
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? James
40. What are you listening to right now? Bruno Mars, I think his music is great.
41. Favourite colour? I have 2 favourite colours Pink and Grey
42. How many tattoos do you have? One of a daisy on the bottom left hand side of my back
43. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone that wants to take part! Bit of fun and always a nice read on peoples posts!
44. Coffee drinker? Occasionally but not very often.
45. Smoker? No, it's expensive, it smells and it's bad for you, enough said.
46. Irritating habit? Refer back to number 10
47. Guilty pleasure? Buying things for the home, which as soon as I have bought it I have to find somewhere to store it away as I don't have my own to display it in.
48. Frustrated...? Too often, so we won't go into this one.
49. Favourite game? I'm not really a games person, so I can't think of one at the moment.
50. Coast or inland? I like both, but it really depends on my mood.
So there you have it, 50 facts about me.
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend
Love Gem xxx