I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to Callie over at MuMu And Squeaks Place who nominated me for this lovely award last week, apologies it has taken me so long to get round to blogging about it.
So 7 facts about me, here it goes.
1. I tried fish / cod for the first time a couple of months ago and actually liked it. I am a really fussy eater so being able to find new foods that I like is usually quite a milestone for me.
2. I suffer slightly with OCD. I can usually tell if someone has been in my room to borrow or use something. Everything has it's own place and I am always positioning everything just so. It is a habit that annoys everyone especially me, I have tried so many times to break it but I just can't. I think I have my Nan partly to blame for this and fact number 1. I remember as a kid my Grandad would always move ornaments around and as soon as my nan walked into the room she would move them all back again, we really used to laugh about it but somehow it seems to have rubbed off on me :s.
3. I have pretty much overcome my fear of the dentist. Don't get me wrong I don't look forward to going but I don't dread going like I used to. I have been lucky enough to have found a great dentist who has made me feel at ease while I am there, 1 less thing in life to worry about : ).
4. I am addicted to blogging. I hadn't really noticed it until recently. I was starting to get really agitated last week not being able to catch up on what was happening in blogland and not being able to blog myself, I really missed it. James is always winding me up and the other day said to my Mum 'She blog's don't you know' as if it is something really important, then the 2 of them just laughed. Then it hit me, it is really important to me, I love it, it has become part of my life, one of my fave things to do and I would recommend it to everyone in fact quite often I do. *giggle*
5. Part of me (a small part but the feeling is still there) is already looking forward to winter. Yes I know I can hear you moaning at me. The thing is, I love summer but when the weather is drab and miserable like it is at the moment I would rather winter just hurry up and get here so I can get out all my winter clothes. I love the change in season, there is so much to look forward to. Halloween, Fireworks Night, Christmas, but once that is all over with I want it to be summer again. See I am never happy!
This was me queueing to get into the last Celebrity Big Brother last year
6. As a kid, from about the age of 6 I was a tomboy. I refused to wear dresses or jeans and lived in tracksuits until about the age of 11. My parents hated it, especially my Mum as I was a nightmare to buy clothes for. I remember when I was about 8, going to have some photos taken, my Mum had to take a dress with her, which I reluctantly changed into to have the photos taken, no sooner had the photographer finished I rushed off so I could get changed back into my tracksuit, ha ha. Jeans and dresses is what I live in now, I'm so glad that was a phase I grew out of.
7. I can't cook. That is kind of a lie, I can cook just not very well, to be honest I don't really enjoy it which could be why I can't do it. I always manage to under-cook or burn things and can never get the timings right. I love baking cookies and cakes I just hate cooking meals. Maybe if it was something I was better at then I would enjoy it more, who knows. I am off to add learn to cook to my list of what I want to achieve right after I have submitted this post.
So there you have it 7 facts about me. The longer I blog, the harder I find it to share facts about myself, as you pretty much know all there is to know about me already. Sorry if they are rubbish facts, I have tried my best to make them as interesting as possible.
Now all there is left to do is nominate another 7 blogs who I would like to pass this award onto.
1. Gemma @ Musings Of A Gem
2. Kazzy @ A Mermaids Purse
3. Kath @ Inverleith
4. Sian @ Diary Of A Tinyholder
5.Lynne @ Love From Lynne
6.Sue @ Vintage From The Village
7.Vicki @ Vintage Vicki
Thanks again Callie.
~ Gem x