- Independence. This is something that has obviously grown over time but un-doubtedly more so since I started working in London. It has really made me grow as a person and I can't be more thankful for that.
- Beautiful Scenery. This one was noted while I was in Shipley (I told you I had been noting things down for a while, this visit was back in July) When I take the time it is all around me, Chelmsford, London, Shipley the Lake District, everywhere I go there is some kind of beauty in my surroundings.
- Freedom. I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want, with whom I want (within reason obviously) As a woman I feel there are a lot of females from our past i have to thank for that, as well as my own family for the up-bringing I have been given.
- Great Colleagues. I have always worked with great people, some of whom I am still in contact with, but I can truly say from the bottom of my heart I have never worked with such incredible people as I do now, I get on with everyone and we have such a laugh which helps us get through the tough days we face.
This is one of my colleagues - he will probably kill me for putting this on here but it is called payback my friend ha ha (he will know what I am talking about if ever he sees this)
- Family. I am so lucky to have such a great and loving family, We have always been close and I wouldn't have it any other way.
- My Health. Touch wood. I have been very fortunate with my health, I just hope it stays that way.
- James. I know we have our moments, but what couples don't. What matters the most is that he is there for me when I really need him and when it matters and for that, well how could I not love him?
- Dreams. What would life be like without our dreams. I know there are things I dream of that I could never have, and to be honest, I probably wouldn't want them either, but can you seriously imagine what life would be like without your dreams.
I know I am lucky to have what I have. I know there are others who are not as fortunate as myself, which is even more so reason to appreciate what I have. The list goes on, there are plenty of other things I could list here, but I thought I could always save those for another day. We shall see.
What are you grateful / thankful for? I'd love to hear from you.
Love Gem xxxx