Hello, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have not really known what to blog about. I now have a few posts in mind and am setting to work scheduling them all in and getting myself back in to a routine. I have settled into my new job just fine, the people are all lovely, the extra time of an evening and the lay in of a morning is amazing but I am really missing everyone at my old job. I have been in touch with them and am meeting up with quite a few of them at various times over the next couple of months, will be great to see them again.
I have been awarded this award before but as 2 lovely ladies have awarded it to me again I thought it would be rude not to post about it. firstly Julie at A Tale From Toadstool House and secondly Julie from Pretty Little Jewels - thank you so much ladies.
The rules for accepting the award are:
Add the award button to your blog - check
Thank the blogger who awarded you - check
Mention 7 facts about yourself (below)
List the rules - check
Pass on the award to 7 amazing blogs - this is where I am going to fail. I have been awarded this award before and did pass it on then, I know we all seem to follow each other and it has been going around for a while, so if you have not been awarded this award before please accept it from me.
Well, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I don't like having my hair cut. I find it so boring just sitting there and having to sit still, anyone who knows me knows that I am a fidget, I just can't help it.
2. As a child I was once on the radio. I was being interviewed for a programme about Parkinson's Disease. I must have been about 7 at the time, it was great fun and something I still remember clearly to this day.
3. I still feel as though I am wanting to achieve something more in my life, the only problem is right now at this point in time I am not quite sure what, but I am hoping it will come to be in due course.
4. I often think what my life would be like if I were a character in a movie. Do you ever sit and watch a film and imagine yourself as the leading lady? I often do it, OK I always do it.
5. Talking of films, I went to the cinema last night to see The Vow. I love going to the cinema and watching a chic flick, well even better :) Channing Tatum mmmm yes please!
6. I love the TV series Newlyweds and am gutted that they split up. I have to confess to actually owning the full series box set. I love Jessica Simpson even for all her blonde moments, there are many times I am reminded of myself.
7. I still find it amazing that people actually read what I write. I have 114 followers, that is amazing, thank you so much to all my new and old followers for supporting me, I love you all.
I will be back tomorrow with another award, how lucky am I.
~ Gem x