I always find it really interesting seeing what directs people here to my little space in the world that is blogging, but what I find most intriguing are the posts that receive the most views. It always makes me wonder why these particular posts but none the less here are my top 5 viewed blog posts in reverse order.
5. Sweet Sewing. Ah the day James bought me my beautiful Wertheim Superba sewing machine for the bargain price of £15. Posted back in March 2012. It now takes pride of place on our dresser and was even used as part of one of our wedding reception displays. I'm still as in love with it today as I was the day he bought it.
4. Twas The Week Before Christmas - Guest Post Day 1. I ran a little series of guest posts on my blog on the run up to Christmas in December 2011. This particular takeover was by Gemma over at Musings of a Gem who I'm pleased to say I am still good friends with to this day. We chat regularly although we don't get to meet up half as much as we would like to. Gemma still blogs so pop on over and say hello.
Image provided by Gemma for the purpose of her blog post.
3. Poppies at the Tower of London. I'm so glad I took the time to go and see this installation in September 2014. It was absolutely remarkable. It was so touching to see such an effort had been made to pay tribute and respect to all of those who gave up their lives to fight for us and our country.
2. The Cherry On Top. A review of a local tea room back in April 2012, which has now become a Dunkin Dounuts. I can't say I'm too surprised it didn't last as a tea room.
And my most viewed blog post in at number one.................
1. Stained Glass Heart. A review of a stained glass heart workshop in March 2012, at what unbeknown to me was to be my wedding venue.
So there you have it, my all time top 5 blog posts.
~ Gem x